Labels

7.3.11

counting days..

11.40 pm..monday..March 3,2011..its raining now here in PALAM and sometimes it falls like there is no stop..cats and dogs with sometimes lightning strike heard in between..
i juz got a message from one of my gud friend that she is going to get engage with her bf soon..Alhamdulilah..there is no gud news as compare to this one though far deep in my heart whispering that i was in a phase of 'marriage' now..fuhhhh..a lot of words begging and clinging to my feeling knowing that i am not the old me who can just laugh and smile to people when asking to this, but i am one of the 'sweetest heart' of the family..the fact is i am no longer can be in a 'single-league' perhaps should be settling down..the question is who am i to marry soon..?i am not the perfect guy who can easily get what they want in finding the right person to share their life..what should i do when dealing with my 'future-wife'..?sometimes its kinda stress to think that i am still single and not attach to anybody..maybe is a message from Allah that Knows everything..Allah the AlMighty..by being me, is a relieved to know that i have a lot of things to settle before entering into the marriage phase including most probably my studies, Arwah mama's Amanah Raya, and of course the existing family that still not in harmony mode..InsyAllah..there is a light at the end of the tunnel..i believe in Allah's Fate..destiny..is all already written..just counting the days..

Oh Allah, guide me to the right path..

No comments:

Post a Comment